Series LF909 Reduced Pressure Zone Assemblies are designed to provide superior cross-connection control protection of the potable water supply in accordance with national plumbing codes and containment control for water authority requirements. This series can be utilized in a variety of installations, including health hazard cross-connections in plumbing systems or for containment at the service line entrance. The LF909 features Lead Free* construction to comply with Lead Free* installation requirements. With its exclusive, design incorporating the "air-in/water-out" principle it provides maximum relief valve discharge during the emergency conditions of combined backsiphonage and backpressure with both checks fouled.
- Shutoffs have tee handles.
- Modular design
- Replaceable seats
- Compact for installation ease
- Horizontal or vertical (up or down) installation on limited sizes only
- No special tools required for servicing
- Temperature Range: 33F to 140F continuous, 180F (82C) intermittent
- Maximum Working Pressure: 175psi (12.1 bar)
- 909-NPT Female threaded body connection