Series LF7 Dual Check Valves are designed for non-health hazard residential water system containment and continuous pressure applications, such as the drinking water supply service entrance or individual outlets. Series LF7 uses two compact replaceable check modules and is installed immediately downstream of the residential water meter. The LF7 features Lead Free* construction to comply with Lead Free* installation requirements.
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally
- Available with combination of inlet/outlet sizes, types or thread and end connection including retrofit compression fittings and hose connections
- Can be installed in many piping configurations and with a wide range of meter horns, copper setters and meter boxes
- Temperature Range: 33F - 180F continuous
- Maximum Working Pressure: 150psi (10.3 bar)