NCC199 Collection 199,900 BTU Commercial Condensing Indoor Standard Vent The NCC1991-OD-NG is the next generation in commercial tankless hot water heater systems. This condensing natural gas heater utilizes a dual heat exchanger of stainless steel and copper, using their strengths to enable a tankless water heater to perform at an efficiency level of 93%, while reducing carbon dioxide output and lowering exhaust temperatures.
- Standard Input - gas consumption ranges from 16,000 BTUh to 199,900 BTUh
- Compact Design - ANSI Z21.10.3/CSA 4.3 certified design that can be wall-mounted indoors with a -DV model or installed outdoors with an -OD model
- Durable Stainless Steel Casing
- Heat Exchanger - manufactured with commercial grade copper, 25% thicker piping than standard models
- Venting Options - available in Outdoor (-OD) or Direct Vent (-DV) model that can use either Schedule 40 PVC/CPVC
- Direct Electronic Ignition
- Multi-System Capability - units can be linked together by using either the optional 2-unit Quick Connect or multi-unit System Controller for up to 24 units.
- Thermal Efficiency - fully condensing, 94% efficient for use with natural gas and propane
- Temperature Controls - includes remote thermostat that can precisely adjust the output temperature from 100°F to 185°F
- Safety Devices - Flame Sensor,Overheat Prevention Device, Lightning Protection Device, Freeze Protection, Neutralizer Overfill
- Five Year Limited Heat Exchanger Warranty for Commercial Use
- Five Year Limited Parts Warranty
- Approvals - CSA, UPC, NSF, Low NOx Approved by SCAQMD [<14ng/J or 20ppm] This product complies with California AB 1953 Low Lead Law and section 1417(d) of the Safe Drinking Water Act