Liberty Pumps SJ10 SumpJet Water Powered Back-Up Pump
Water Powered Back-Up Pump - Protects basement during power outages! Requires no electricity.
The SumpJet (Model SJ10) is a water powered back-up sump pump that will protect your basement in the case of a power outage. This unique product is powered by your municipal water supply** and requires no electricity to operate! With a compact high efficiency design, The SumpJet removes 2 gallons of sump water per 1 gallon used. The SumpJet is fully automatic, arrives completely assembled, and comes backed with Liberty's standard 3 year warranty.
- Fully automatic
- High-output flow rates
- Compact design
- 1-1/2" Discharge
- Works off municipal water supply
- 3/4" NPT water inlet connection
- UPC approved (IAPMO PS 119-2005)
- SHARKBITE inlet connection accepts pex, copper or CTS CPVC 3/4" line
- Efficient design removes more water per gallon used.
- Accepts 20PSI up to 100PSI inlet supply pressure*
*The SJ10 pumping performance varies with inlet water source pressure and pumping head. See complete specifications and performance chart for expected flow rates.
**The SJ10 requires an uninterrupted water source to operate. If you have a well pump, the SJ10 will not operate during power outages.
SHARKBITE is a registered trademark of the CASH ACME Co.