The Liberty 290 Series provides a cost effective mid-range pump for on-site waste water systesms, liqquid waste transfer, and commercial heavy-duty sump pump applications that require higher head or more flow. Designed around Liberty's unique uni-body casting, the 290 series will provide years of reliable performance.
- Heavy cast iron construction
- Unique one-piece cast body eliminates motor housing seal ring
- Durable epoxy powder coat finish
- Vortex impeller permits passage of solids without clogging
- Permanently sealed and lubricated bearings
- Automatic Operation
- 3/4 HP
- Voltage: 230V
- Quick-connect 25' extra long power cord allows replacement of cord in seconds without breaking seals to motor
- Full Load Amps: 10.4
- Discharge NPT: 1-1/2"
- Float Type: Wide Angle switch with series (piggy back) plug - allows manual operation
- Max Operating Temp: 221F/105C
- Max Head: 48'
- 3450 RPMs
- Handles 3/4" Solids
- 82+ GPM
- Series Overview
- Installation Manual
- Engineering Specifications