FLOW-AIDE System Descaler quickly dissolves water scale, lime, rust, and other water formed deposits, restoring efficiency to most all appliances. FLOW-AIDE System Descaler is a non-toxic concentrate which is certified to NSF/ANSI 60 for use as a cleaner in potable water systems. FLOW-AIDE System Descaler is specifically designed to dissolve the toughest water scale, lime, and rust deposits from virtually any piece of water based equipment. This powerful, yet totally safe, liquid is non-toxic, non-flammable, non-hazardous, non-corrosive and biodegradable. FLOW-AIDE System Descaler will not harm your personnel, equipment or our environment! Includes 3.5 Gallon Bucket, 725 GPH Pump, 2 Rubber Hoses, 1 Quart FLOW-AIDE (FLOW32).
IMPROVE EQUIPMENT EFFICIENCY: Water scale deposits are a significant cause of heat transfer loss, along with the subsequent increase in energy costs. In fact, even a thin layer of scale (1/32") can cause a 30% increase in the cost to operate that piece of equipment. Keeping the heating passages free of mineral deposits significantly improves efficiency, conserves energy, extends the useful life of the equipment, and saves you time & money.
Whitlam FLOW-AIDE System Descaler Kit has been designed to work with Tankless Water Heaters that provide 3/4" hot and cold service connections.
EMERGENCY OVERVIEW May be harmful if swallowed. Causes mild skin irritation. Causes eye irritation. GHS Label elements, including precautionary statements: Warning Precautionary Statements: P280: Wear protective gloves and eye protection. P281: Use personal protective equipment as required. P302+P352: IF ON SKIN: Wash with soap and water. P321: Specific treatment, see section 4 of this SDS. P332+P313: If skin irritation occurs, get medical attention. P305+P351+P338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes, remove contact lenses if present and easy to do, continue rinsing. P337+P313: If eye irritation persists, get medical attention. Inhalation: Inhalation of mist or spray may cause mild irritation of the respiratory tract. Ingestion: May be harmful if swallowed. May cause gastrointestinal irritation with nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. Skin Contact: May cause mild to moderate irritation. Repeated and prolonged use may result in drying or cracking of skin or dermatitis. Eye Contact: Causes moderate to severe eye irritation. Symptoms include redness, stinging, tearing and swelling.