Looking for a Power Shower or a Relaxing Bath!
Infinity Drain helps create an indulgent environment that is stress free without water management issues.
Talk about an Environment to Appreciate!
For over a decade, Infinity Drain has established itself as a leader in design-centric architectural shower drains with a reputation of unsurpassed quality. From hand polishing decorative grates to custom fabrication – all at the exacting specifications of customers, Infinity Drain offers the broadest selection of decorative choices and installation options.
Its award-winning designs and innovations, including the Site Sizable® linear drain, continue to shape barrier-free bathroom design. Infinity Drain is revolutionizing bathroom installation with its completely waterproof Stainless Steel Shower Base backed with an original owner lifetime guarantee.
Infinity Drain products are proudly fabricated in Long Island, NY, USA. MADE IN THE USA
Variables to Consider when Choosing the right drain. . .
- What is the flow rate of the shower valve? (i.e. how much water is being drained?)
- Are there multiple shower valves?
- What is the water pressure of PSI of the site location?
- How many water fixtures? (i.e. shower heads, hand shower, body sprays, etc.?)
- Will the fixtures operate at the local plumbing code's legal gallons per minute?
- Will the flow restrictors be removed from the fixtures?
Types of Installs
Against a Wall
Linear Fixed Drains
Sleek. . . Luxurious. . . Brilliance. . . Three words that stand out when you hear Infinity Drain. Bath Designs have been improved to a new ultimate high. Infinity Drain is known for placing a new refreshing perspective on the way you create your space.
Selecting Linear Drain by Series
Traditional - Waterproofing
Site Sizable [S], Fixed Length [FX]
Liquid/Fabric - Waterproofing
Fixed Flange [FF]. Side Outlet [FT]
Schluter Kerdi - Waterproofing
Flange with Schluter Kerdi [FCS]
Traditional and Liquid/Fabric
Double Waterproofing [FCB]
Traditional or Liquid/Fabric
Steps to Removing Grate for Cleaning
1. Insert Lift-out Key into one end of the grate. Do not pull from the center of the grate.
2. Pull up, raise the grate out of the channel on one end and remove completely to clean all the hair or debris out.
3. Remove the hair basket and clean the inside of the channel and basket with a soft brush of towel and mild soap & water. Replace the hair basket and then the linear grate on top of it.
How Often Should I Clean it?
Keep your Linear Drain clean by wiping it down with a soft towel 1-2 times per month. (Depending on the frequency of use.)
There are 3 Ways Surface Rusting Can Happen:
- Mechanical abrasion by using steel wool, wire brushes, scrapers, etc.
- Hard Water can cause issues.
- Chlorides such as bleach, salt water, and or table salt.