This inexpensive, light weight machine has lots of time-saving features. For instance, you can remove the drum in seconds for more portability or to switch to a different diameter cable – with no mess and no lost time. A distributor tube inside the drum allows you to feed cable in and out without chucking and releasing the cable every few feet – so you finish quicker. An optional Power Cable Feed drives and retracts the cable at up to 16 feet per minute.
The drum carries up to 75 ft of 3/8” cable to clear 2” to 3” lines, or 1/2” cable for heavier work in 4” lines. For small drain work, you can order your Mini-Rooter Pro with a J-Drum for handling smaller, more flexible cables.
Some Mini-Rooter Pro safety features: A foot pedal that uses air pressure to start and stop the machines, with no electrical wiring between the pedal and motor, a ground fault circuit interrupter, and a high impact plastic guard covering the motor pulley.
- Clears 1-1/4″ to 3″ lines and most 4″ lines.
- Holds 75 ft. of 3/8″ or 50 ft. of 1/2″ Flexicore®
- Built in 6” wheels for easy transport, and folding handle for compact storage.
- 1/3 hp motor with reverse switch and pneumatic foot pedal.
- Drum removes in seconds for more portability.
- Optional J-Drum holds 50 ft. of 1/4″ or 5/16″ cables for small 1-1/4” to 2” lines.
- Optional Power Cable Feed drives and retrieves cable at up to 16 ft./min.
- Flexicore wire rope center cables have unequalled strength yet the right amount of flexibility.
- Made in U.S.A.
Mini-Rooter Pro Product Literature PDF
Mini-Rooter Pro Operating Instructions PDF
Mini-Rooter Pro Parts List & Schematic Diagram PDF