Don’t be fooled by imitations! Over 50 years of technical advancements make the rugged, all-metal Kinetic Water Ram® the choice for quickly clearing clogged drains. Just pump it up, insert in drain – and snap the trigger. It’s that fast.
Lightweight and economical, the futuristic Kinetic Water Ram generates a shock wave that instantly pulverizes stoppages in 1-1/4” to 4” lines – yet won’t harm pipes. Quickly clear clogged sinks, toilets and tubs of grease, hair, sediment and debris.
Environmentally friendly, the compact, portable drain cleaning tool is cleaner than snakes – and safer than chemicals. It requires no electrical power or CO2 gas.
The Kinetic Water Ram uses a burst of compressed air that drives a shock wave (kinetic energy) through water to break up the stoppage. The shock wave bypasses vents and stacks to break-up clogs. You get instant impact with no pressure build-up. The built-in pump and pressure gauge lets you choose the right amount of force for each job.
The Kinetic Water Ram is particularly useful when the stoppage is on the far side of a drum trap or series of tight bends, since the shock wave can travel around bends without losing its force.
The sleek and easy-to-handle Kinetic Water Ram is made of durable plated metal components. The unit comes in a sturdy carrying case with molded compartments for the drain cleaning tool and accessories.
- Clear clogged sinks, tubs and toilets with kinetic energy.
- Pump it up, put in drain, and snap the trigger. It’s that quick.
- Shock wave breaks up stoppage without harming pipes.
- Effective clearing lines with tight bends.
- Ideal for clearing drum traps and narrow lines in trailer homes.
- All-metal unit includes built-in pump and pressure gauge.
- Environmentally friendly, requires no electrical power or CO2 gas.
- Lighter weight and cleaner than cable drain cleaners.
- Over 50 years of technical advancements.
- Made in U.S.A.