EWS SS-2.5 Essential Max Flow Drinking Water Filtration System
- Highest grade of an EWS proprietary 100% extruded carbon block filter - no binders, fillers or toxic metal resins.
- No storage tank or water waste.
- Removes and reduces chlorine, chloramine, lead, cysts, THMs, VOCs, PFAS, pharmaceutical residues, dyes, fuels, and more.
- Installs undercounter directly to your faucet. No holes in the counter or sink. Enjoy the convenience and health of filtered water at the kitchen sink (or any sink).
- City water or well water*.
Features & Benefits
- No more wasting money on frequent filter replacements every 1-6 months.
- Tremendous yearly savings over bottled water
- Delicious, clean taste, no more drinking bad taste and odor water with chlorine, chloramine, lead, and contaminants.
- Flow Rate: up to 2.5 gallons per minute.
- Made in the USA.
- Hassle-free filter replacement up to once a year (rated for 10,000 gallon capacity) based on your usage and water condition. Do not exceed one year.
*WELL WATER WARNING Well water is required to have independent, complete and proper testing of your well water to determine the proper course of action in order to specify the correct system(s).
*SALT SOFTENED WATER WARNING: Do not use for filtering salt (sodium or potssium chloride) softened water. Use EWS reverse osmosis (RO3 or RO4) to remove the salt from the water due to the softener.
- Model #: SS-2.5
- Height: 16″ (allow 4" clearance in order to replace filters easily)
- Diameter: 4″
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- Flow Rate: up to 2.5 gallons per minute*
- Filter Capacity: as needed up to 1 Year, not to exceed a year
- Filter Replacement #: F.SET.SS-2.5
- Exterior Materials: White BPA-free, phthalate-free virgin polypropylene. Recyclable.
- Filtration Media: NSF/ANSI and FDA compliant 1 micron activated extruded matrix carbon block.
*Max Flow is meant to flow through the cold side of a faucet based on current faucet flow rate standards for water conservation and will not match the flow rate of older faucets with greater flow rate capabilities exceeding 2 gallons per minute.
Click Here to See What our Filters Remove
View Max Flow Service Guide for Installations and Specifications (PDF)