A new year means new years’ resolutions and new opportunities. Tired of looking at and endlessly cleaning stained grout? Had it up to your eyeballs in aesthetic displeasure staring at lime green subway tiles? Are your leaking faucet and running toilet making you mad? Do you spend hours browsing Instagram and Pinterest looking at bathrooms? Are you jealous every time you look at beautiful new bath fixtures and completed bath renovations and ask why not here? When the calendar moves from the past decade to the 2020s, resolve to improve the quality of your home and your family’s lifestyle by committing to a new bath. Here are eleven good reasons to renovate in 2020.
- Renovating bathrooms increases the value of your home. According to HGTV, a bathroom remodel provides over a 100% return on investment when you sell or appraise your home.
- A new bathroom can lower your utility costs. Water-efficient faucets, toilets and shower systems and LED lighting consume less energy and water than many older fixtures without compromising performance.
- Renovating your bathroom is good for the environment. When you replace leaking faucets and running toilets with high performing plumbing fixtures, you help mother nature by using fewer natural resources for daily grooming.
- Eliminate clutter. A new bathroom enables you to take advantage of new storage tools that have a place for everything that you will need in your new bath. A well-designed bath is an organized bath.
- Improve your health. The therapeutic benefits of steam bathing have been known for decades. Installing a high performing shower or tub system will reduce your stress, eliminate toxins from your body, improve your immune system, skin tone, respiration and sleep and relax tired muscles.
- Make a personal design statement. When you renovate a bath, you have a unique opportunity to express your personal style and make your home exactly as you want it to be.
- Renovating bathrooms improves the quality of your life. Imagine coming home after a long day at the office and take a few minutes devoid of texts, emails and tweets all to yourself to recharge your batteries and wash away the stresses of the day. A new bath delivers those benefits and oh, so many more.
- Make smaller spaces appear larger. Working with an experienced designer can help create space you never knew existed. Design options present themselves based on the size and shape of the room. Smaller rectangular spaces can be made to appear larger by emphasizing height or using a material, texture and color contrast on the floor or lower part of the bath, leaving the upper half lighter and airier.
- Enable you and your family to age in place with dignity and style. From installing grab bars in your tub and shower area to eliminating the shower curb, renovating a bath enables you to plan for the future and enable members of your family to age in place gracefully and with dignity.
- More hygienic. Add a Washlet or Neorest since using water us a more efficient way to cleanse after using the toilet. Also, both Washlets and Neorest help keep the toilet bowl cleaner and help prevent waste build-up.
- You deserve it. ‘Nuff said.
If you want to discuss how a new bath in 2020 can enhance the value and enjoyment of your home, please call us at (888.682.5956)