Little Red Schoolhouse
Schoolhouse Training Bar Set High
Students have the opportunity to learn system design and product applications. The training is taught by full-time instructors who are focused on the education. All courses use the technical manuals that have been widely used throughout the world. Students will have Full-Access to web-based video courses that come from the strongest training reputation in the industry.
Available Seminars in HVAC and Plumbing
- Modern Hydronic Heating Systems Basic
- Modern Hydronic Heating Systems Advanced
- Design and Application of Water Based HVAC Systems
- Large Chilled Water Systems Design
- Plumbing Systems Design
- Service and Maintenance of Water Based HVAC Systems
- Steam Systems Design and Application
- Operation and Maintenance of Steam Systems
Included at Schoolhouse Facilities
- Classroom style learning - 50 students per class.
- State of the art audio-visual equipment for positive experience in the Classroom.
- Hands-on, working demonstrations of numerous hydronic systems.
- Laptop computers used in many design problems, help assist in the design and product selection.
- Instructions on how to use various tools.