What is RELAXOLOGY?
BATH RELAXOLOGY: The Science Behind Relaxation and Revitalization TOTO brings the science of relaxation and rejuvenation to the pleasure of bathing and showering with products that are designed to harmonize with the rhythms of daily life—invigorating in the morning and deeply relaxing in the evening.
SHOWER RELAXOLOGY: Innovative Water Technologies for Rain Showers and Hand Showers For its Global Collection of Showers and Hand Showers, TOTO offers exciting water technologies designed to provide bathers with showering experiences to fit their mood – the moderate-intensity Comfort Wave, the high-intensity Active Water, and the deeply relaxing Warm Spa.
IOT COLLABORATIONS: At CES 2020, TOTO will display its latest business collaborations in IoT connected smart systems that improve consumers’ restroom experience—public, retailer, and mobile.
Smart, Fully-Connected Public Restrooms: To provide consumers with a consistently clean, comfortable restroom experience no matter where they travel, TOTO has collaborated with GP PRO, a division of Georgia-Pacific, to innovate the Public Restroom of the Future.
The companies harnessed GP PRO’s award-winning KOLO™ Smart Monitoring System, which delivers reliable, customizable and secure monitoring and analysis of connected restroom fixtures to a dashboard that facility managers and their custodial staff monitor via smartphone or computer. They receive real-time updates and alerts on:
the number of toilet and faucet activations and their water consumption; fixture under-utilization and operational abnormalities such as leaks; toilet paper, towel, and soap levels, preventing partial rolls or bottles from being discarded too soon; optimized cleaning schedules for volume-based cleaning and workforce management.
Facility managers harness this information to dramatically increase consumers’ satisfaction with their public restroom experience and solve real-world business issues to better manage their workforce and make substantial cost savings in their restrooms’ operation.
TOTO Announces Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is World’s First to Install Smart, Fully-Connected Restroom System, a Collaboration with GP PRO
Secure Access to Modern Restrooms On the Go: In the U.S., the number of public restrooms is insufficient to meet consumer needs. Those that do exist may be in poor condition, and, in some cases, their isolated location can put consumers at risk. To offer an alternative to public restrooms, TOTO teamed with Good2Go, a San Francisco startup, to leverage the Internet of Things to enable consumers to find and securely access a growing network of modern, hands-free retailer restrooms—all from their smartphone.
What is CLEANOVATION?
Pioneering Cleanliness Technologies that Enrich Every Day Cleanovation, which combines the words “clean” and “innovation,” enables TOTO to demonstrate its commitment to the kind of refreshing cleanliness that promotes peace of mind, beauty, and wellness through its technological innovations that enrich people’s everyday lives as they protect the planet. As the company articulates, “TOTO Innovation brings a new world of clean to life, enriching every moment of every day.”
TOTO’s high-tech, intelligent toilets NEOREST and WASHLET+ will showcase their cleansing technologies:
- PREMIST: The PREMIST function ensures the greatest possible hygiene from the very first moment. The toilet bowl is sprayed with water prior to use. This film of water over the CEFIONTECT glaze helps eliminate dirt and waste 80% better with each flush.
- The benefits are
- Less cleaning required
- Fewer cleansers needed
- Saves time
- Cleanliness means greater comfort
- The benefits are
- CEFIONTECT: is a glaze applied to all TOTO ceramic products, leaving them with a long-lasting finish that prevents the build-up of mould, limescale and waste matter.
The technology used in CEFIONTECT has redefined the idea of a clean ceramic surface. It’s impossible to see with the naked eye, but untreated ceramics have rough, imperfect surfaces. Under a microscope they look like mountain ranges: no matter how much you clean them, bacteria will always build up in their ridges and crevices. With CEFIONTECT, we are able to ensure perfectly smooth surfaces to which very little dirt can stick. Because CEFIONTECT is applied before the ceramics are fired, it is far more resilient than glazes applied after firing. In effect, it is a longer-lasting shield for surfaces that makes them clean by nature. Ultra-Smooth Ceramic glaze leaves nowhere for waste to cling. It’s microscopic surface ridges are far smaller than waste particles, leaving no place for waste to gain a foothold. Extremely durable, CEFIONTECT® is designed for enduring beauty and cleanliness.
- The benefits are
- Makes the bathroom a cleaner and more pleasant place
- Cleaning becomes incredibly quick and easy
- Hygiene is increased as mold and bacteria are prevented from thriving
- Fewer ecologically damaging chemicals are needed for cleaning
- Range of Rimless Toilets
- TORNADO FLUSH SYSTEM: The most essential feature of each TOTO toilet is TORNADO FLUSH. Depending on the model, two or three jets create a powerful, circulating whirlpool of water that thoroughly and efficiently cleans every inch of the bowl. The power of the water is bundled and enhanced in a single direction for cleansing without any mist or spray. The flush reaches practically every point inside the toilet bowl, making it nearly impossible for dirt and germs to accumulate. The New Industry Standard for Performance. The 1.28 GPF uses 2 nozzles (instead of rim holes), for a more efficient and better rim and bowl wash, while directing more water to the siphon for a more powerful flush. Harnesses the power of gravity plus water for efficiency and cleanliness Hole-free rim design means less trapped dirt and bacteria, translating into less cleaning and a reduction of harsh cleaning agents that harm the environment.
- 3D TORNADO FLUSH®: Three powerful nozzles create a powerful centrifugal rinsing action and combine it with the conservation of 0.9 or 1.28 GPF. A high-efficiency system is remarkably effective, saving up to 35% more water than the standard 1.6 GPF. The modern hole-free rim design also means that it performs more consistently and is easy to clean.
- DYNAMAX TORNADO FLUSH® Uses 100% of water to clean and rinse the bowl Combines a powerful bowl cleansing and waste evacuation using water that is 100% projected from the rim creating 360° cleansing power. Uses a smaller amount of water more efficiently with a 2.5” trapway and quieter flush. Available in 1.6/.8 GPF, 1.28/.8 GPF , 1.0/.8 GPF
- EWATER+: The WASHLET sprays the ceramic with a fine mist of water. The reason: Less sticks to a moist ceramic surface than a dry one. After use, the toilet is sprayed with electrolysed processed water, also known as EWATER+. This water has a dirt-repellent effect. This dirt-repellent water thoroughly cleans the toilet. Regular water is electrolysed to give it a slightly acidic pH value. The EWATER+ is completely environmentally friendly and can be returned to the water cycle without worry. Deters “invisible” waste. Pre-mist eliminates waste about 80% better than a dry bowl. EWATER+® is applied on the bowl & wand after every use. Applied every 8 hours non-use to keep clean. EWATER+ cleans the wand and toilet bowl where waste and build-up tend to accumulate and create stains that can become permanent. Using no chemicals or cleaning agents, EWATER+ provides peace of mind every day that microscopic build-up has no place to hide.