Zoeller M72 Aqua-Mate Sump Pump
This "Aqua-Mate" submersible pump is designed for use in residential or light commercial dewatering applications and can be used to transfer groundwater and effluent. The inner stainless steel can is designed to provide great heat dissipation from the motor, ensuring a long service life. As with every Zoeller pump, each one is 100% pressure-tested, submerged and run to ensure quality and reliability for years of trouble-free performance.
- Thermal overload protection
- Engineered plastic motor housing, pump housing and base
- No steel sheet metal parts to rust or corrode
- All stainless steel screws, switch arm and lower motor housing
- Engineered plastic, non-clogging vortex impeller
- Include a float-operated, 2-pole mechanical switch
- Plastic float guard
- Stainless steel switch arm
- 9 ft UL listed cord with 3-prong plug
- Solid buoyant polypropylene float
- On point: 7-3/8"
- Off point: 3-5/8"
- Passes 3/8" spherical solids
- 1-1/2" NPT discharge
- Maximum temperature for dewatering 110°F
- Hermetically sealed to be watertight, dust-tight, and completely submersible
- For unusual conditions a reserve safety factor is engineered into the design of every Zoeller pump
Zoeller Aqua-Mate 72 Series Installation Instructions.pdf
Zoeller Aqua-Mate 72 Series Technical Data.pdf