Complete sump pump systems preassembled with battery backup and primary pumps. The Fit and Active models have additional features such as internet connectivity to Z Control for notification and remote access.
Model 508 Aquanot®, 12 Volt DC backup system with DC pump, check valve, float switch and piping
Features and Benefits:
- Comes fully assembled and ready to install in your clear water sump
- Automatic operation
- Will provide 5-1/2 - 7-1/2 hours of continuous pumping on a fully charged battery based upon system selected
- Extra protection when the primary AC pump fails due to power outages
- Battery burn out and overcharge protection
- Fully solid state automatic 10A charger/controller with alarm, light indicator and warning system
- Engineered, glass-filled thermoplastic vortex impellers
- Lockable battery box
- Same great proven products
- Factory assembled
- 12 V deep cycle marine battery not included. Zoeller battery recommended but not required to qualify for warranty. See FM1311 for minimum battery requirements.
- Receive alarms through Z Control® Cloud! See FM3010.