The NORITZ NRC71DV is a fully condensing tankless water heater with an advanced heat exchanger design and built-in controller. With flow rates up to 7.1 gallons per minute the NRC71DV delivers the highest flow rates in it category and can be vented using 3" Schedule 40/80 PVC, PP or CPVC. Various adapters and terminations are available to allow for a wide array of venting options. This unit ships complete with a 6' power cord. IK-WV-200-1-XX-LF valve kit (required for installation) sold separately. Common companion items include rain cap (PRC-1), atmospheric conversion kit (SVCK-3) and horizontal termination/intake PVT-HL.
- Digital Display: Assists in trouble-shooting by indicating flow rates, temperature and common error codes
- Warranty: Longer coverage than competition, 12 years on heat exchanger, 5 years on parts, 1 year labor
- Size: Runs up to three (3) showers simultaneously. NRC711 heats water on demand, so no storage or shortage of hot water!
- Efficiency: NRC711 has up to 93% efficiency that is good for both the environment and your pocket
- Standard Input: Gas consumption ranges from 15,000 BTUh to 150,000 BTUh
- Energy Factor: 0.94 (LP)
- Thermal Efficiency: fully condensing, 93% efficient for use with natural gas or propane
- Temperature Control: Includes built in display that can preset the output temperature to either 120°F, 130°F, 135°F, or 140°F
- Power Cord: 6' power cord is included
- Safety Devices: Flame Rod, Thermal Fuse, Lightning Protection Device (ZNR), Overheat Prevention Device, Freezing Prevention Device, Fan Rotation Detector
- Additional Features: Temperature Lockout, High Elevation Adjustment
- Approvals: CSA, UPC**, NSF, Low NOx Approved by SCAQMD [<14ng/J or 20ppm]