Cool running and efficient, the 230-Series features a deep-finned powder coated aluminum motor housing, polypropylene base and vortex style impeller. Topped off with a quick-disconnect power cord, the 230-Series offers a superior value in a 1/3 hp pump.
- Deep finned powder coated aluminum motor housing provides over 200% more cooling capacity than cast iron housings!
- Energy Saving Model - Efficient motor design reduces electrical usage by up to 40%!
- Vortex impeller permits passage of solids without clogging
- Polypropylene and powder coated aluminum construction
- Stainless-steel rotor shaft
- Non-corrosive stainless-steel fasteners
- Oil-filled, hermetically sealed motors with thermal overload protection
- Quick-connect 10' standard power cord allows replacement of cord in seconds without breaking seals to motor
- 1/3 HP
- Voltage: 115V
- Full Load Amps: 5.2
- Discharge NPT: 1-1/2"
- Float Type: Wide Angle with Series Plug (allows for manual operation)
- Max Operating Temp: 140F/60C
- Max Head: 22'
- 3450 RPMs
- Handles 3/8" Solids
- Lightweight, high performance submersible pump
- Power coated for corrosion resistance
- Anti-airlock hole allows trapped air to escape and the pump to prime and start pumping
- Removable base allows suction down to 1/8"
- 44 GMP
- Series Overview
- Installation Manual