ON-OFF and two-way low voltage valves consist of an actuator and valve assembly for controlling the flow of hot water and some models for steam.
- Manual opener (on all models, except straight-through, normally open valves) for valve operation on power failure valve returns to automatic position when power is restored.
- All models may be installed without disassembling the valve.
- Compact construction for easy installation.
- Complete powerhead may be removed or replaced without breaking plumbing line connections or draining the system.
- Actuator motor may be replaced without removing the valve body or draining the system.
- Chilled water models available for cooling and heating applications