Q313 Thermopile Generator contains multiple thermocouples connected in series to increase the millivoltage output. The power generated is sufficient to operate an automatic millivolt gas control system, independent of any outside power source.
- Voltage: 750 mV
- Connection Type: Spade Terminals
- Lead Length (in.): 35 in.
- Open Circuit Output (mV): 600 mV to 750 mV
- Resistance: 2.89 ohm
- Temperature Ratings (F): Hot Junction 1400 F
- Temperature Ratings (F)
- Includes:PG9 adapter (part no. 393948) and 1/2 in. thermopile attaching nut
- Used With: Q314, Q324, Q327, Q377, Q379, Q382 Pilot Burners
- Push-in clip, split nut, and adapter assembly for easy pilot burner installation
- Spade or quick-connect terminals available for millivolt gas control connections
- Male nut connector for Pilotstat safety control power units
- Available in a variety of lead lengths