Aquastat Controllers are immersion type devices for limiting or regulating the temperature of liquids in boilers, storage tanks, and other applications where temperature control is required.
- Totally enclosed Micro Switch snap-acting switches operate on temperature rise to set point.
- Visible control point scale and external adjustment screw permit easy setting.
- Horizontal or vertical insertion of the sensing element.
- Direct, well immersion, or surface mounting of the sensing element available.
- Remote bulb model may be used to sense air temperature in ducts and in outside air sensing applications.
- Direct or well immersion Tradeline models include heat-conductive compound.
- Select models have wells.
- For high or low limit temperature control of boiler water or liquid in tanks
- Tube of heat-conductive compound (see HC Tube column) included with some models