For control of high limit and fan motor in all types of forced air heating systems.
- Three wiring terminal options available for easy installation:
- Push-in receptacles for stripped wire.
- Female receptacles for 1/4 in. male flag connectors.
- Field add-on screw terminals.
- Controls adapt to many competitive mounting holes in replacement applications.
- Available in a variety of fan and high limit setting ranges.
- L4064B,W models have manual fan switch that overrides fan control to keep fan running continuously.
- SUPER TRADELINE models with mounting adapters for easy installation and strain relief bushings to protect wiring from field abuse.
- Application: Forced warm air heating systems
- High Limit Temperature Range (F): 100 to 250 F
- Fan on Range: 65 to 215 F
- Fan off Range: 50 to 200 F
- High Limit Stop: 200 F
- Low Limit Stop: 100 F
- Fan on Stop: 100 F
- Switching Action: Fan switch makes and high limit switch breaks on temperature rise.
- Electrical Rating(AFL): 14 A @ 120 Vac
- Electrical Rating (AFL): 7 A @ 240 Vac
- Electrical Rating (ALR): 84 A @ 120 Vac
- Electrical Rating (ALR): 42 A @ 240 Vac
- Electrical Rating Limit (AFL): 4 A @ 240 Vac
- Electrical Rating Limit (AFL): 8 A @ 120 Vac
- Electrical Rating Limit (ALR): 24 A @ 240 Vac
- Electrical Rating Limit (ALR):48 A @ 120 Vac
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 190 F
- Differential Temperature: High limit 25 F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature (F): Switch: 190F; Sensing Element: 350 F
- Comments: Turns fan on and off according to plenum temperature. With helical bimetal sensing element. High limit stop set at 200F (93 C). With manual fan switch. Deluxe cover. Replaces L4064A,B,E.