Febco 825DBV 3/4" Y-Pattern Design Reduced Pressure Zone Assembly, 825Y
The Febco series 825Y reduced pressure zone assembly is designed to prevent the reverse flow of high hazard (toxic) fluids found in the water from entering into the potable water supply due to backsiphonage and or backpressure in accordance with national plumbing codes and water authority requirements. It is used in water services to industrial plants, hospitals, morgues, mortuaries, and chemical plants and is also used in irrigation systems, boiler feed, water lines and other installations requiring maximum protection. This assembly consists of a bronze body, threaded quarter turn ball valves, test cocks, spring loaded Y pattern check valves, and one hydraulically dependent differential relief valve.
- Size: 3/4"
- Weight: 11.5 lbs
- Product Type: Backflow Preventer
- Max PSI: 175
- Water Temperature: 32°F to 140°F
- Hydrostatic Test Pressure: 350 PSI
- Connection Type: Female NPT
- Application: Plumbing
- Material: Bronze
Series 825Y "Y" Pattern Design Reduced Pressure Zone Assemblies are used to protect against high hazard (toxic) fluids in water services to industrial plants, hospitals, morgues, mortuaries, and chemical plants. They are also used in irrigation systems, boiler feed, water lines and other installations requiring maximum protection. They feature a bronze body and threaded ball valve shutoffs. Maximum Working Pressure: 175psi (12.1 bar).
- Ultimate mechanical protection of potable water, against hazards of cross-connection contamination.
- Meets all specifications of AWWA, ASSE, CSA and approved by the Foundation for Cross-connection Control and Hydraulic Research at the University of Southern California.
- Flow curve generated by the Foundation of Cross-Connection Control and Hydraulic Research at the University of Southern California.
- Modular relief valve for ease of maintenance.
- Simple Service procedures. All internal parts serviceable in line.
- Low head loss.
- Spring loaded "Y" type check valves.
- Internal relief valve pressure sensing passages.
- Replaceable seat rings on all sizes.
- End connection: NPT ANSI / ASME B1.20.1