This deck-mount pure water faucet comes complete with W6629 Celcon valve with 6 serration hose end, Tygon tubing, rigid gooseneck, Celcon 1/2 in. NPT union tail inlet, 1/2 in. NPS shank, locknut, lockwasher, and vandal resistant locking pins. The standard gooseneck spout has 152 mm (6 in.) diameter bend and is made of heavy-duty 3/8 in. I.P.S. brass pipe, with inert lining Tygon tubing. The forged brass turret with vandal resistant locking pins prevent damage to mounting surface and can be removed in field if not required. The Delta Commercial offering goes beyond providing exceptional Commercial-grade performance with products that reflect the personality of the individual institution. All Delta Commercial products are backed by the industry's best 5-year limited warranty.
- Not for use with potable water
- For use with dionized water in laboratory settings
- Celcon control valve is chemically inert to most common laboratory chemicals (not hydrochloric or sulphuric acids)
- Operates up to 414 kPa (60 psi) line pressure
- Flexible diaphragm seat is molded to the stem for positive action, seal, and long life
- Valve diaphragm and entire waterway is inert Tygon material with a Celcon union inlet connection, preventing contact of water with metal components
- 1/2 in. M.I.P. size