The Chicago Faucets 802-665ABCP Centerset Bathroom Faucet features 4" faucet centers and metered push button handles, offering a convenient and modern solution for your commercial bathroom. It is designed to be easily installed, ensuring a hassle-free experience. The vandal-resistant aerator and metered push button handles helps conserve water, making it a water-efficient choice. With its lead-free construction and chrome finish, this faucet not only adds style but also ensures durability. Update your Commerical bathroom today with the Chicago Faucets Centerset Bathroom Faucet and enjoy.
- Solid brass construction with a high-quality chrome plated finish.
- Lifetime warranty on faucet body and handles, 1-year warranty on finish, and 5-year warranty on metering cartridge.
- Push button operation, metering and vandal resistant handle, ADA compliant, low lead compliant.
- Centerset configuration, mounting hardware not included.
- Made in the USA
- Flow rate: 2.2 gallons-per-minute
- Mounting configuration: Centerset
- Maximum deck thickness: 1-1/2"
- Rated operating pressure: 20-125 PSI
- Rated operating temperature: 40-140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Handles: 2
- Overall height: 2-3/4"
- Spout height: 1-5/8"
- Spout reach: 4"
- Required installation holes: 3
- Faucet centers: 4
Water Safety, Codes and Compliance
- NSF/ANSI 61, Section 9 by CSA
- California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB1953-2006)
- This law sets strict standards for the lead content of faucets sold in California.
- Vermont Bill S.152: This law also sets strict standards for the lead content of faucets sold in Vermont.
- NSF/ANSI 372 Low Lead Content: This certification ensures that the faucet contains no more than 0.25% lead.
- ADA ANSI/ICC A117.1: This certification ensures that the faucet is accessible to people with disabilities.