It is as easy as screwing off the old shower head and replacing it with the new one.
- 1.Stabilize the shower arm with a wrench and use a second wrench to loosen the shower head
- 2.Once the shower head is loose, unscrew the shower head using your hands
- 3.After the shower head has been taken off, wrap teflon tap clockwise around the thread of the shower arm. This will give you a water tight seal. Don’t put too much on as to avoid having it being seen when the new shower head is on.
- 4.Tighten the new shower head to the shower arm using your hands
- 5.Stabilize the shower arm with a wrench and use a second wrench to tighten the shower head to the arm.
- 6.You are done!
Mar 23rd 2020